Monday

Carol Christian Poell

S/S 2010' Tornado Boots (6)
composition_ object dyed kangaroo leather 
-X-

I would say this is one of the most beautiful form in my collection. Fully constructed and then tanned as an entity before object dying. The result an amazing depth of color, irregularities and scarring in the leather.

If it is that sublime, then why the hell am I selling it? I can't withstand wearing it for more than a few hours, worn it less than 5 short periods and yes it will hurt your feet if you decide to get this. It had been placed in a highly visible place in my room like a museum piece since. I had my fair share of pain when it comes to wearing uncomfortable boots, but this had been too much for me. Functionality got the better of me this time.


 Comes with the classic zip bag, leather insole, metal hook tag and dust cloths.







No comments:

Post a Comment