Wednesday

Number (N)ine

with credits, shui t
Preacher Hat (M)
ref: F07-NA009
compostion_ beaver fur; hat 80% rayon 20% nylon
Made in Czech Republic / Japan
-X-
Brand new with tags

Another piece that had been with me for a long time now and I know it has to go. Wish I fucking look good in hats. The hat has been tried on by myself, that's it. Never been out, couldn't get pass the mirror. This rare piece is lined with beaver fur instead of wool felt and the condition is perfect. I'm asking what I've paid at retail years ago. With the weaker yen now, I think it is not too much to ask for. Own a piece of history today. 

*For now, I'm looking at local buyers due to high shipping cost as I'd most likely ship it in a huge box to protect the shape of the hat. Of course, I'm open for discussions.  







No comments:

Post a Comment